The town of Aguazarca is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #214 of the ranking. Aguazarca is at 1,958 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Aguazarca? You can find it at 17.6 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Aguazarca location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Aguazarca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Aguazarca in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Aguazarca and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Aguazarca (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Aguazarca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Aguazarca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Aguazarca.
Photos of Aguazarca
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Aguazarca? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Aguazarca.
Vote for Aguazarca. Opinions.
Do you like Aguazarca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Aguazarca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Aguazarca (5 inhabitants)
- Batarapa de Abajo (19 inhabitants)
- Cerro Prieto (- inhabitants)
- El Reventón (7 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- La Lechuguilla (8 inhabitants)
- La Mata de Chile (3 inhabitants)
- La Tatema (25 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (10 inhabitants)
- La Tira Larga (10 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (4 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Tiburcio (El Hechadero) (18 inhabitants)
- Puerto Colorado (16 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Matachique (19 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (Cueva Prieta) (21 inhabitants)