Agua Zarca (San Nicolás, Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Agua Zarca, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 9 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of Agua Zarca is located in the Municipality of San Nicolás (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 9 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #11 of the ranking. Agua Zarca is at 644 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Agua Zarca? You can find it at 6.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Flechadores, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to San Nicolás, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 30.3 kilometers. To enjoy the Agua Zarca location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Agua Zarca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Agua Zarca in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Agua Zarca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Agua Zarca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Nicolás. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Agua Zarca.
Photos of Agua Zarca
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Agua Zarca? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Agua Zarca.
Vote for Agua Zarca. Opinions.
Do you like Agua Zarca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Agua Zarca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Nicolás
- Carricitos (33 inhabitants)
- El Lantrisco (- inhabitants)
- El Pedernal (4 inhabitants)
- El Sufrido (8 inhabitants)
- Flechadores (315 inhabitants)
- La Mangana (1 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (2 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (31 inhabitants)
- Las Vírgenes (Corta Caminos) (35 inhabitants)
- Las Vírgenes (Moctezuma) (131 inhabitants)
- Las Vírgenes (San José) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Virgenes (Las Norias) (93 inhabitants)
- Lauro Villar (46 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (87 inhabitants)
- Tres de Abril (25 inhabitants)