The town of Agua del Toro is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #177 of the ranking. Agua del Toro is at 1,966 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Agua del Toro? You can find it at 31.3 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Agua del Toro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Agua del Toro? How to get there? Map
Location map of Agua del Toro in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Agua del Toro, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Agua del Toro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Agua del Toro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Agua del Toro
With the satellite map of Agua del Toro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Agua del Toro.
Vote for Agua del Toro. Opinions.
Do you like Agua del Toro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Agua del Toro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Cielo Azul (3 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (2 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Pilgrim`s Pride (Los Pinos) (- inhabitants)
- La Macarena (- inhabitants)
- La Merced (6 inhabitants)
- La Noria de las Ánimas (54 inhabitants)
- Los Ramos Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Mesillas (138 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Abuelos (5 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (10 inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (40 inhabitants)
- Santa María (Santa María del Rosario) (81 inhabitants)
- Tres Tablas (El Jardín) (1 inhabitants)