Agua del Amate (San Pedro Yeloixtlahuaca, Puebla)
Know the tiny town of Agua del Amate through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Puebla
The town of Agua del Amate is located in the Municipality of San Pedro Yeloixtlahuaca (in the State of Puebla). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #14 of the ranking. Agua del Amate is at 1403 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Agua del Amate? You can find it at 7.4 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of San Pedro Yeloixtlahuaca, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Agua del Amate location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Agua del Amate? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Agua del Amate (Puebla)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Agua del Amate
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Agua del Amate, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Pedro Yeloixtlahuaca. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Agua del Amate.
Vote for Agua del Amate. Opinions.
Do you like Agua del Amate? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Agua del Amate so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Pedro Yeloixtlahuaca
- Agua de León (5 inhabitants)
- Agua del Amate (2 inhabitants)
- Cruz Verde (Tercera Sección Cruz Verde) (209 inhabitants)
- El Carril (36 inhabitants)
- Montioso (7 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (142 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Labrador (508 inhabitants)
- San José Agua Zarca (300 inhabitants)
- San José Álamo (447 inhabitants)
- San Juan Llano Grande (769 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Yeloixtlahuaca (842 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Mirador (111 inhabitants)
- Tecomatito (12 inhabitants)
- Zona de Protección (5 inhabitants)