The town of Acohuaco is located in the Municipality of Huazalingo (in the State of Hidalgo). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #34 in terms of number of inhabitants. Acohuaco is at 735 meters of altitude.
The town of Acohuaco is located at 1.0 kilometers from Chiatipán, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. In addition, it is located at 5.9 kilometers from Huazalingo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Acohuaco.
Where is Acohuaco? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Acohuaco (Hidalgo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Acohuaco, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Acohuaco and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Acohuaco (Hidalgo) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Acohuaco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Acohuaco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huazalingo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Acohuaco.
Vote for Acohuaco. Opinions.
Do you like Acohuaco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Acohuaco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huazalingo
- Barrio las Flores (42 inhabitants)
- Chiatipán (1766 inhabitants)
- Chichilzoquitl (20 inhabitants)
- Comala (134 inhabitants)
- Congreso (240 inhabitants)
- Copaltitla (404 inhabitants)
- Ahuatitla (266 inhabitants)
- Huazalingo (770 inhabitants)
- Huilotitla II (152 inhabitants)
- Ixtlahuac (349 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (1940 inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás (Cuaxahual) (942 inhabitants)
- Tepemaxac (218 inhabitants)
- Tlatzonco (329 inhabitants)
- Zoquicualoya (120 inhabitants)