Schools in San Juan (San Juan de los Altos) (Chiapas)
Where to study in San Juan (San Juan de los Altos)? Education is important, and there are many schools to choose from in educational platform or classroom hours. Here is a list of the best schools in the State of Chiapas.
List of educational centers in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez.
Find out the localities of Comitán de Domínguez from where the children go to school.
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- Flores de Medina (17 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (1 inhabitants)
- Miravalle (42 inhabitants)
- Oquistón Candelaria (24 inhabitants)
- Raúl Almaraz Calderón [Raúl Almaraz Calderón (4 inhabitants)
- Agua Clara (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Minas (59 inhabitants)
- San Francisco el Rincón (766 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Tuyalaltic (62 inhabitants)
- San José Monte Grande (- inhabitants)
- San Juan Copalar (278 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Verapaz (8 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Nuevo la Paz (17 inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (4 inhabitants)
Ignacio Allende, Elementary Education (indigenous Elementary)Type: Public (State level, Transferred Mexican Federal)
School hours: Intermittent
Address: San Juan
Postal Code: 30000