Schools in Lomas del Santo (Oaxaca)
Where to study in Lomas del Santo? In the State of Oaxaca and in this town there is a diversity of schools. Teaching quality or classroom hours are important data to analyze.
Find out about the best schools in the San Agustín de las Juntas Municipality.
The children attending these schools come from this list of San Agustín de las Juntas towns.
- El Abonado (343 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito II (Paraje la Pilita) (342 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito I (225 inhabitants)
- El Cuajilote (El Palenque) (101 inhabitants)
- El Tablón (129 inhabitants)
- La Ampliación (483 inhabitants)
- La Guayaba (El Mangal) (254 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Santo (161 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (732 inhabitants)
- Paraje El Coquito (18 inhabitants)
- San Agustín de las Juntas (8603 inhabitants)
Ofelia Tejas Roque, Elementary Education (General Preschool)Type: Public (State level, Transferred Mexican Federal)
School hours: Morning
Address: Libertad Num. 1203
Postal Code: 71238