Schools in La Cuesta (Tacotalpa, Tabasco)
Where to study in La Cuesta? In the State of Tabasco and in this town there is a diversity of schools. Teaching quality or teachers are important data to analyze.
In the Municipality of Tacotalpa there is a high quality of educational centers.
The schoolchildren in the classrooms on this page come from villages all over the municipality of Tacotalpa.
- Benito Ju谩rez (147 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista 1ra. Secci贸n (191 inhabitants)
- Ceiba 1ra. Secci贸n (Estaci贸n Ferrocarril) (308 inhabitants)
- Cerro Blanco 1ra. Secci贸n (181 inhabitants)
- Cerro Blanco 5ta. Secci贸n (574 inhabitants)
- Graciano S谩nchez (331 inhabitants)
- Guayal (838 inhabitants)
- La Cuesta (106 inhabitants)
- La Raya 2da. Secci贸n (Santa Cruz) (72 inhabitants)
- La Raya Zaragoza (1442 inhabitants)
- Madrigal 4ta. Secci贸n (136 inhabitants)
- Pochitocal 2da. Secci贸n (354 inhabitants)
- Pochitocal 3ra. Secci贸n (532 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (7 inhabitants)
- Tapijulapa (3095 inhabitants)
Amado Nervo, Elementary Education (General Preschool)Type: Public (State level, Transferred Mexican Federal)
School hours: Morning
Address: Ejido La Cuesta
Postal Code: 86870