Schools in Juquila Independencia (Oaxaca)
physical education or teachers in Juquila Independencia (Oaxaca). List of the best educational centers for your children. Opinions of former students.
Municipality of San Pablo Tijaltepec and its best centers to study.
In the following towns in the municipality of San Pablo Tijaltepec live the students who attend the listed schools.
- Buena Vista la Paz (351 inhabitants)
- Candelaria la Unión (467 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (505 inhabitants)
- Fortín Juárez (87 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (259 inhabitants)
- Juquila Independencia (75 inhabitants)
- Llano de la Luz (1 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal Linda Vista (124 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Allende (126 inhabitants)
- San Lucas Redención (164 inhabitants)
- San Pablo Tijaltepec (265 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo del Progreso (150 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (177 inhabitants)
Preescolar Comunitario, Elementary Education (Preschool Conafe)Type: Public (Mexican Federal, Organismo Descentralizado De La Secretaria De Educacion Publica)
School hours: Morning