Schools in El Progreso (Mariano Escobedo, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
Where to study in El Progreso? Education is important, and there are many schools to choose from in physical education or teachers. Here is a list of the best schools in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave.
List of educational centers in the Municipality of Mariano Escobedo.
The schoolchildren in the classrooms on this page come from villages all over the municipality of Mariano Escobedo.
- Chicola (2853 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Libertad (54 inhabitants)
- El Arroyo (106 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (Chilapeño) (254 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (Segunda Sección) (28 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (1042 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (189 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguilla (275 inhabitants)
- Mariano Escobedo (3312 inhabitants)
- Ocoxotla (628 inhabitants)
- Palmira (15570 inhabitants)
- San Baltazar (626 inhabitants)
- San Isidro el Berro (1645 inhabitants)
- Texmola (2035 inhabitants)
- Villahermosa (275 inhabitants)
Progreso Frijolillo, Elementary Education (Preschool Conafe)Type: Public (Mexican Federal, Organismo Descentralizado De La Secretaria De Educacion Publica)
School hours: Morning
Address: Calle Unica Progreso Frijolillo