Schools in Barrio de San Pedro (San Pedro) (Michoacán de Ocampo)
Where to study in Barrio de San Pedro (San Pedro)? Education is important, and there are many schools to choose from in students or physical education. Here is a list of the best schools in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo.
Find out about the best schools in the Angangueo Municipality.
The schoolchildren in the classrooms on this page come from villages all over the municipality of Angangueo.
- Segunda Manzana de Nicolás Romero (Cañada del Muerto) (306 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Nueva el Pedregal (36 inhabitants)
- Barrio de San Pedro (4 inhabitants)
- Carrillos (Barrio de Carrillos) (55 inhabitants)
- Cerro del Melón (32 inhabitants)
- San Marcial (144 inhabitants)
- Dolores (242 inhabitants)
- El Parque de las Mesas (- inhabitants)
- El Tigre (Nueva Comunidad el Tigre) (37 inhabitants)
- La Calera (111 inhabitants)
- La Rondanilla (Primer Cuartel) (386 inhabitants)
- Las Jaras (76 inhabitants)
- Manzana de la Trinidad (La Junta) (317 inhabitants)
- Mineral de Angangueo (3977 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (64 inhabitants)
Preescolar Comunitario, Elementary Education (Preschool Conafe)Type: Public (Mexican Federal, Organismo Descentralizado De La Secretaria De Educacion Publica)
School hours: Morning