Schools in Baquireachi (Chihuahua)
Where to study in Baquireachi? Education is important, and there are many schools to choose from in classroom hours or teaching quality. Here is a list of the best schools in the State of Chihuahua.
Where can I study in the Municipality of Batopilas?
The schoolchildren in the classrooms on this page come from villages all over the municipality of Batopilas.
- Aguaje del Limón (10 inhabitants)
- Arroyo de la Vinata (5 inhabitants)
- Boreachi (- inhabitants)
- Cuchiverachi (104 inhabitants)
- El Campito (29 inhabitants)
- El Chalatón (6 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (18 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (- inhabitants)
- El Rancho Viejo (Ranchería) (2 inhabitants)
- El Tempisque (- inhabitants)
- La Higuera de Santa Ana (- inhabitants)
- La Reforma (Las Chinacas) (6 inhabitants)
- Matachique (36 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Guacayvo (24 inhabitants)
- Triguito (- inhabitants)
Frida Kahlo Calderon, Elementary Education (indigenous preschool)Type: Public (State level, Transferred Mexican Federal)
School hours: Morning
Justo Sierra, Elementary Education (indigenous Elementary)Type: Public (State level, Transferred Mexican Federal)
School hours: Intermittent